The Law Office of Kenneth J. Nota would like to highlight 5 Advantages Of Hiring A Lawyer For Your Business.
- Choosing A Suitable Business Structure
- You want to get your business off on the right foot both in terms of profit margin as well as legally. Failing to secure the best business structure could present you with regulatory and tax difficulties. The more complex your business, even beyond the typical LLC, the more you may need help from a professional.
- Preventing Lawsuits
- Related to the first point, a good attorney can help you avoid legal obstacles from the beginning of your startup by making you aware of the legal landscape in your business or industry.
- Drafting Contracts
- Not all business transactions require a contract but many of them do. This is another area where it pays to have a lawyer review and draft any necessary contracts for you.
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- This involves product designs, inventions, logos, trade secrets, and more. If you don’t legally safeguard them, you are vulnerable to lose them. A lawyer can help you determine whether you need a patent, copyright, or trademark to protect your intellectual property.
- Real-Estate Licenses & Agreements
- If your business requires land, offices, or any physical structure outside your home, you are going to require the necessary licenses and agreements, which should be drafted and reviewed by a capable attorney.
We’re drawing attention to this great advice because this is one of our primary services at the Law Office of Kenneth J. Nota. You can find out more about Business and Commercial Services and discover how we can help you manage the legal nuances of your business. Kenneth J. Nota has vast knowledge and experience with legal and compliance matters in business owing to his career and private practice, including his time as Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Compliance Officer at RPM International. He’s seen it all and is licensed to practice law in Florida, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
Contact the Law Office of Kenneth J. Nota today if you believe you could benefit from any of the business support mentioned above. We offer a competitive counsel rate of $195.00 per hour with fixed fee arrangements negotiable. The office is located at 1990 Main Street, Suite 750, Sarasota, FL, 34236. Call ahead at 941-309-5270.